About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, June 19, 2020

FRIDAY NEWS UPDATE

 NEWS, LIES, AND OBSERVATIONS

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===


 And...
 ===

 But are the charts legit?


This one confuses me.
 It can never come down. The dead will remain dead.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

The mutation had the effect of markedly increasing the number of functional spikes on the viral surface, she adds. Those spikes are what allows the virus to bind to and infect cells.
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

Not exactly.
Check your voter registration vote.org
In January 2019, Letitia James took over as New York attorney general and continued the state’s case against the Trumps. On Nov. 7, the state’s Supreme Court published a final resolution of the case, one which did not bar either President Trump or his children Eric and Ivanka, from running charities in the state of New York. 
===

 ===

 ===




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive