About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

THURSDAY #4194

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

THE HUMAN MENAGERIE


^^A1^^


A test audience reacting to the chest-burster scene in Alien, 1979.
 Then there's this guy...
^^A2^^



^^A3^^



^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^



^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^



^^A8^^

^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^



^^A11^^



^^A12^^


<>

My New Year’s resolution is to stop making so many typos. Wish me lick.

<>

<>

ALL THINGS SPACE RELATED




Almost immediately after that was posted people began having fun with it.
 And...
 And...



 Here's the one I made...


^^B1^^



^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

^^B4^^


^^B5^^

 The future is waiting for you guys...
 ^^B6^^


<>

[the first person to hear thunder] Well, that can’t be good.

<>

<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL



The ears looked like eyes.
^^C1^^


A sounder of wild pigs just strolled in a neighborhood in Poland.
I'm starting to think those things aren't as vicious in Europe.
^^C2^^

Finally found a picture of those little frogs that got embedded in that sidewalk I saw.
^^C3^^

 I recognize that persistence...
^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

Toad Buffet

^^C7^^


<>

I don’t know how to act 70, so I’m just doing what I did when I was 35 but it takes twice as long.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST



Origometry
 ^^D1^^

That tells me that he never looks in his mirrors. 
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

^^D4^^

Anybody?
^^D5^^

^^D6^^

 ^^D7^^

 ^^D8^^

I bought night vision binoculars for my grandson's birthday.
^^D9^^



I had no idea this existed.
^^D10^^

Lipstick House

^^D11^^


^^D12^^


A prototype of a hydraulic turbine to be installed on the seafloor to capture tidal energy.
^^D13^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^D14^^

^^D15^^



Trilobite fossil approximately 400 million years old.

^^D16^^

This happens so frequently that you would think they would completely redesign the machine.

A bit slow on the emergency stop.
^^D17^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 Dad of the Year.
 <>

 <>

 <>




<>

 <>


 <>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time. Two unique girls, but 12 individual representations of girls.

Anonymous said...

Re: D4

Article II, Section 2 provides:

[The President] ... shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anonymous said...

There are 4 girls. The rest are mirror images.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: 4
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive