About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, June 15, 2020

MONDAY #4191

One Of My Very Own
 <>


EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

<> 

ON AMERICAN EDUCATION

Many people think education is about memorizing a lot of facts like this one...

^^A1^^

But good education is about much more.
Here's the whole article:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A2^^

Here's an example of thinking correctly.

^^A3^^

All over America, there are people who demonstrate their stupidity daily.

The same people who believe wrestling is real also think reality shows are unscripted.
^^A4^^

How stupid are we? Read on...


And there were dozens of such posts...


And...
^^A5^^

Our leaders think we stupid motherfuckers will believe anything they tell us.
 ^^A6^^


You can't throw a dead cat at a TV without hitting a commercial asking for money to take care of disabled veterans. Why isn't that the responsibility of our government who sent them to war? And the American public thinks it is easier to donate money than to work to get the guilty politicians defeated.
^^A7^^

But it's not just Americans who seem to be getting dumber...

^^A8^^


<>

My 4yo once came up to me and said “Daddy, there are some things you don’t know” and then walked away. I didn’t know if I should be offended or frightened.

<>
<>

GET LEARNT


Uranium in this Hyalite Opal causes it to glow green when exposed to UV light
^^B1^^


Lower block and crankshaft from a Wärtsilä RT-flex96C diesel, the biggest and most powerful piston engine made. It puts out 107,390 horsepower at a blistering 102 RPM...which means the torque is unreal: 5,608,310 foot-pounds.
 ^^B2^^

Before scrolling down too far take a guess as to what this is...
Timelapse of blood drying 
^^B3^^

Interesting trench. Notice the stairs and the odd shape. 
^^B4^^


The topography of my state South Carolina...
Pretty damn flat ain't it. 
^^B5^^


The Earth and the Moon
I bet that the moon is like one pixel.
^^B6^^


                                           **IKIARBISW
^^B7^^

I think I remember that they aged it by analyzing the crystals growing around the eyes. 
^^B8^^

And I've been told that the one which derailed was unoccupied. 
^^B9^^


Hydraulic Press vs Hammer
 ^^B10^^

 
 ^^B11^^


[verification received]
This from yesterday's blog is actually videos are out of the Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Origin games.

^^B12^^


<>

My wife's superpower is buying movies on Amazon the week before they’re free on Netflix.

<>
<>

WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THAT


 ^^C1^^

How could that man just walk by without watching that?
^^C2^^

This car will attempt to back over the gully on those two logs.
 What happens?
A. Both logs slide to the undercarriage and he's stuck.
B. Only one side of the truck slides off but he's still stuck.
C. Both logs shift outward sending the van into the gully.

D. He makes it without incident.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
D. He makes it without incident.
^^C3^^

 ^^C4^^

^^C5^^


There’s Always A Bigger Fish...

^^C6^^


Merica, Baby
 ^^C7^^

The caption read:

"Crips go running when the pigs show up."
That is not a mere pig. That is a panicked wild boar and it will fuck you up.
^^C8^^

Larry Bird? 
^^C9^^


Someone Put a Statue of Jason Voorhees in an Arizona Lake For Divers to Stumble Across
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C10^^


Marina Bay Sands
^^C11^^


^^C12^^


<>

I never understood parents who have trouble saying no to their kids. It was literally my first instinct.

<>
<>


LAST LAUGHS


Out cold.
^^D1^^


A local establishment that sells wares of a sexual nature.
 ^^D2^^

*MNBT 
^^D3^^


[verification needed]
^^D4^^


Demon rum.
^^D5^^


I was confused by this one... 

So I looked it up.
Learn how to play the dreidel game.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D6^^

What Happens Next?
The man hands his daughter his cigarette and starts jumping. How many jumps does he make before taking a header face-first into the shrubbery?
A. 2
B. 5
C. 7

D. 12
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

C. 7
^^D7^^


Poor Pedestrians find themselves in the midst of Jurassic Park

How I know this is not in America:
A. Somebody would have shot him in the face.
B. Some on would have died of a heart attack.
C. Americans have their lawyers on speed dial and lawsuits would surely have followed.
^^D8^^


My favorite scene...watch carefully...

^^D9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 
<>

 
<>


<>

 <>


 <>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle
3- Multiple choice
6 - THunderSTORM

Anonymous said...

Puzzle
1. Capital D, rhymes with capital T and that stands for trouble.
2. censorship?
4. floor model

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive