About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE

 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

A CHINA ITEM
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
Fuck the CCP.

TODAY'S SILLINESS

===

===

This is what my reaction to testing negative to Covid-19 would be...
===

===

 ===



BEING BLACK IN AMERICA

===

===

===

Sorry if that's a repost, but I still can't get over the cops needing a grenade laucher.
===


 

 COVID-19

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===



GOVERNANCE

===

===

===

 ===

 ===

 ===


May I be so bold as to offer this piece of free advice:


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive