About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE

 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

Little strange how all the police departments burning was caused by white people. 
And...
===

 ===

 ===

 *MNBT
===

 Think Donald Trump.
Think about this - we pay hundreds of very smart people to work their whole lives so they can advise us when faced with EXACTLY what we facing then we completely ignore them. Why not just fire all the experts?
===

Oh, look here's another group who think their opinion overrides scientific fact.


Imagine going to the ER with severe stomach pain and the doctor tells you that you need to have your gall bladder removed. Would you stupid motherfuckers say, "I don't believe you. Good day, sir"?
Of course not. But there are now thousands of doctors telling you to wear a  fucking mask. Please believe them.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===


===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 More words of wisdom from Mr.Trump.
===

===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

Mike Pence writes an op-ed
 Really?
 No, it's not.

Thank you, Dr. Pence. 
===

 ===

Yeah, that will definitely help with social distancing!! Nobody’s going to want to get close to you while you are wearing that! 

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive