About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

SATURDAY #4196

One Of My Very Own


 <>

 <>

SMILES ABOUND


The kinda fact-checking all y’all need.

If you don't listen to anything else today, listen to this...it's hilarious!
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A1^^


^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^


<>

Groundhog Day is my favorite film about Groundhog Day is my favorite film about Groundhog Day is my favorite film about Groundhog Day is my favorite film about Groundhog Day is my favorite film about Groundhog Day is my favorite film about Groundhog Day is my favorite fi...

<>

<>

JUST THE FACTS, MA'AM

 ^^B1^^

^^B2^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B3^^


Porridge
 ^^B4^^

 ^^B5^^

^^B6^^


<>

“I stopped killing spiders after re-reading Charlottes Web”, I told my wife while eating eggs and bacon.

<>
<>

STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING


 ^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

I think the kid is just laying chest down on the rear seat. 
^^C3^^

 ^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

 ^^C7^^

^^C8^^

 ^^C9^^

[verification needed] 
^^C10^^

Boxed In, by Lin Yung Cheng
 ^^C11^^


Would you drive this?
With the roar of the motor: 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C12^^


Seafarers from 5 different countries playing cricket in the cargo hold of a ship in middle on North Atlantic.
 ^^C13^^


^^C14^^


<>

Been on hold so long I can’t remember who I called. I have a credit card out and my pants off but that doesn’t really narrow it down much.

<>

<>

S.T.E.M. MATTERS



"When humanity exterminates populations and species of other creatures, it is sawing off the limb on which it is sitting, destroying working parts of our own life-support system."
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D1^^

The E in STEM stands for engineering.



^^D2^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^D3^^


Archaeologists from the Israel Museum and colleagues found residue of cannabis containing THC on an altar in the ancient Israelite temple of Tel Arad. Apparently, the discovery in this 2,700-year-old temple south of Tel Aviv, Israel, is the first proof that ancient Jews used weed in rituals.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D4^^

 ^^D5^^

Static electricity demonstration.
 She reminds me of this Incan Child Mummy.

**IKIARBISW  
^^D6^^


Chalk Cliffs of England
 I find that extraordinary.
^^D7^^

Ain't nature grand?

^^D8^^

^^D9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>

 Try putting your nose to the screen and slowly backing away.
And let me know if you see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

butterfly

Ploddy said...

Best thing about COVID is getting two Folio's a day brilliant ....

The final picture with the single Monarch butterfly was a massive trend certainly in the 80/90's certainly in London, UK. You could buy posters with incoherent images but once you mastered the technique of really looking into the picture you would see the most amazing 3D images. Sadly you never see them anymore.

Thanks

fejm said...

I see multiple butterflies, they taste lemony.




6/20/20

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive