About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

SUNDAY NEWS UPDATE


NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

Misinformation at its finest...

We all know that NO ONE wants to fire all the police and leave us to fend for themselves. Camden, NJ did this reorganization years ago and there has been a dramatic DECREASE in crime.
===

 Let's think of it this way...
 ===

 ===

This may be a pic from 10 years ago...

 ===

 ===

I would have made this lady Person of the Year...
 And...
 ===

 ===

 And...
 So he surrendered and went home. A true son of the South.
===

===

 ===

 ===

[verification needed] 
===

 [verification needed]
===

 ===

- "The WHO’s remark that transmission of the coronavirus by people who never developed symptoms was rare “was not correct,” Dr. Anthony Fauci said. The organization “walked that back because there’s no evidence to indicate that’s the case,” he said.  The WHO said its comment was a “misunderstanding” and “we don’t actually have that answer yet.”" -CNBC

- "A potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed by Chinese researchers showed promise in trials in monkeys, triggering antibodies and raising no safety issues, researchers said, and a human trial with more than 1,000 participants is underway. " -Reuters

- "While warmer weather typically ends the annual flu season in temperate zones, climate alone has not stopped the COVID-19 pandemic from sweeping any part of the globe. In fact, outbreaks in hot and sunny Brazil and Egypt are growing.

Still, recent data about how sunlight, humidity, and outdoor breezes affect the virus gives some reason for optimism that summer could slow the spread. " -Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-summer-explainer/explainer-summer-might-slow-coronavirus-but-is-unlikely-to-stop-it-idUSKBN23H3A0
===

ON GOVERNANCE





This is my reaction to just about every word that comes out of just about every Republican's mouth.

PERSONAL UPDATE

Been working in my studio all day. I've found that I'm a little rusty.
Not much news.
Stay safe and for people like me wear a fucking mask. 
I'm not fucking around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As to "What In Heaven's Name....", that is the same way I feel about just about all that comes out of Pelosi's, Schumer's, AOC & Squad, and Schiff's mouths. For the most part all lies.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive