About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

SUNDAY NEWS UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===


 ===

 ===

 ===

===

In-fucking-deed.
===

And...
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

There are no statues of Sadam, Lenin, Hitler, Mussolini remaining in those lands. 
You lose you are lost to history. Period.

===

Taking names and making lists.
===

What the fuck, Y'all? Believe the facts! 
===

Evil is evil no matter who the perpetrator.


 TRUMP FOLLIES









 

PERSONAL UPDATE
The same people who demanded the freedom to get a haircut and go to their local bar are the same people who refuse to wear a mask which is causing us to quickly approach the point where we will have to shut down again and I am absolutely sure they will blame it on somebody besides themselves.
Masks are the answer. You can look at what countries who did it right look like and countries - like ours - who did it wrong and it all comes down to masks. How can so many people be so very stupid about something so simple?
Stay safe but please wear the fucking mask.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive