About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

THURSDAY NEWS UPDATE


NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 



Who had Contact With Aliens for June?
===

===

Do you guys also have protests against 5G in your countries?
It reads:

STOP 5G BULGARIA!
Bulgarian children
are not lab rats! 

Oh, but there's more.
"There is also an anti-vax protest going at the same time and I wish I was making this up."
"People chucked Molotovs at 5G towers here in Quebec, Canada."
"The UK had people burning 5G towers and harassing engineers near me. I unfriended someone who became increasingly conspiracy."
"Italy: unfortunately yes. I saw a video of one yesterday and I'm so embarrassed."
"Fear is the mind-killer."RH: Ignorance is the mind-killer.
===

Why don't they share their methods?
Oh, the did and we just didn't use it.
=== 

 ===

Can you say white privilege, boys and girls? 
===

 ===

 ===
I don't know what that means. I just thought I would hate her.
===



 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===


Here's a screenshot of the site.

The actual data... 
===

Neither party's record is too good on this issue. 
===

 ===

White House fence covered in protest messages.
===

===

ITEMS THAT MAY NOT BE ENTIRELY FACTUAL


===

GOVERNANCE



PERSONAL UPDATE

I'm still homebound so I hired a guy to buy me a new battery. My truck lives again.
The owner of the bar two blocks from my house just tested positive for Covid-19. That's unsettling since NOBODY who hangs out there wears a mask. That comes only a day after my wife and I discussed easing our isolation. First with to-go orders from drive-thru, then outdoor seating at restaurants. I am very pleased that all the servers I've seen are wearing masks.
It's NYT crossword day!
I have friends and neighbors dropping off bottles of wine day in and day out. Kind of gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling in more ways than one.
Stay safe and drink a glass of wine to me tonight.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive