About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

TUESDAY #4192

One Of My Very Own
 <>


EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

LANGUAGE HUMOR

^^A1^^


^^A2^^


^^A3^^


^^A4^^

Maybe. 
^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

^^A7^^


 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^


*MNBT
^^A10^^


Bummer.
^^A11^^


<>

People constantly tweeting about rough hot sex have clearly never thrown their back out.

<>
One of my all-time favorites...

<>

AND AWRY WE GO

She'll never let her arms down...
^^B1^^


^^B2^^

Russians. 
^^B3^^

Remember this...


^^B4^^


Meanwhile in Flushing…

^^B5^^

Unfortunate Wedding Picture Mix
^^B6^^


Honestly don't know if it's open or not.
 ^^B7^^

Too wet for comfort?
 ^^B8^^


You are not special enough to skip the line.
The reverse of shame.
I'm sure her husband told her to do that.
^^B9^^


People disgust me some times.
^^B10^^


Meet Mark Laita. He took the picture by accident, but he still took the picture.

^^B11^^


<>

So much has changed in such a short period of time. But whoa is still spelled whoa.

<>
<>

GET LEARNT

 
Shit, we hardly believe anything online now.
^^C1^^


How many times do you need an archer with a flaming arrow? 
^^C2^^

That looks way too easy. 
^^C3^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C4^^



An Antarctica ice core that shows years like "rings of a tree", with a  dark layer of volcanic ash that settled on the ice sheet approximately  21,000 years ago.
^^C5^^


5 gallons in one gulp!
^^C6^^

Pattern recognition by Valentyn Odnoviun
 



I like those very much.
^^C7^^


<>

Nincompoopery is my favorite kind of poopery.

<>
<>


THAT WHICH IS SELDOM SEEN


"Well, that's one way to do it." - catcher probably
^^D1^^

Talk about your overkill...
^^D2^^


Absolute Unit of a Mountain Draft Horse
 ^^D3^^

 ^^D4^^


Speaking of black and white dogs...
^^D5^^



^^D6^^

^^D7^^




^^D8^^


Improvise. 
^^D9^^

Try it. I did. 
^^D10^^

I read that as being a door made out of real brick. The four hinges needed to support the weight. 
Maybe.
^^D11^^


Somethings not right about this but I can’t put my finger on it...
 ^^D12^^

<>
 <>

 Also Oysters Rockafellow.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive