About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE


 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

===

===

 ===

This would make looters think twice...
 But it is just printed paper and Scotch Tape...
 ===

When you declare victory against Covid-19 even before the first wave has ended.
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

That's bad. I might never leave my house. 
===

They don't even bother to hide their vote-rigging any more. 
===

 ===

 **IKIARBISW
===


They did well, the UK only finished compensating slave owners in 2015. 
===

 ===

Tulsa, 1921


 ===

 ===

===

PERSONAL UPDATE
Imagine laying in an isolated ICU with no visitors allowed...plenty of time to think. You console yourself that you did everything possible to protect yourself but the virus found its way to you anyway.
Scenario #2: You are laying there dying and you know you brought this on yourself because you stubbornly refused to wear a mask...something that you now profoundly regret.
Dying of a pandemic virus is one thing but dying of stupidity is something else entirely.
Don't be stupid...voluntarily.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive