About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE


 
Out of context that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
 ===


We’ve never seen anything like it at all,” said Max Kapustin, the senior research director at the crime lab. “I don’t even know how to put it into context. It’s beyond anything that we’ve ever seen before.”

 This is all I could find on the subject.
 ===

Germans sort their recycling when the bins are full.
===

 What would you Trump supporters call an utter failure?
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the local government for not providing adequate garbage cans.
=== 

 Read that again.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

I witnessed awful teachers being kept on payroll because of the union. I won't go into detail except to say this had nothing to do with teaching styles, but rather a behavior that would never be tolerated in any other profession.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive