About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 6, 2020

MONDAY #4212

One Of My Very Own

 <>

 <>

TOPICS TO PONDER


^^A1^^


[verification needed] 
^^A2^^

World War 1 political cartoon

^^A3^^


I offer that without any personal knowledge concerning the statement.
^^A4^^


If you could see what my wife has done to my yard you would understand why I could never live with a Home Owners Association.
^^A5^^

Alaska removes infamous ‘Into the Wild’ bus after years of hiker rescues and deaths

^^A6^^

That never ceases to amaze me. 
^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 "Malala is one of my personal heroes. Like most of us, I was absolutely stunned when I heard her story, but as a teacher, it was a punch to the gut to hear that someone would try to block the education of another because of their gender and even more so that they would go so far as to try to kill a young girl to achieve that mission. 
To see Malala go above and beyond in achieving her goals is just amazing. While higher education isn’t for everyone, I think Malala can still serve as an inspiration for all of us to stand against the cruelty and injustice we see in the world."
 ^^A9^^

 Glitching out a tree 
(Cercis Canadensis - Rising Sun Redbud)
 Looks out of focus, doesn't it?
 ^^A10^^

**IKIARBISW 
^^A11^^

Burning steel wool in a styrofoam cup
^^A12^^

^^A13^^


<>
I don't know which servers need to hear this but the bartenders think you are dumb.

<>
<>

ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR


 
^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

"But grandma, what big teeth you have!"
^^B3^^

A burial at sea...Viking style...
 ^^B4^^

 ^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^

 ^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

^^B9^^

 ^^B10^^


<>
Wife: I'm upset.
Me: Again or still?

<>

<>

ART AND THE ARTY


^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Hardwood Floor

Did you notice that they are not all round?
^^C4^^

Paraceratherium
Modeled by Vlad Konstantinov
Textured, Animated and Rendered by DLP Paris



I'm assuming that is computer work done for a movie.
^^C5^^
 
^^C6^^


<>
Your nipples are older than your teeth.

<>
<>

HUMANS EXERTING THEMSELVES


 ^^D1^^


The only reason this is funny is that he keeps doing it over and over again.
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^


^^D4^^

Did you notice the sand in his face?
^^D5^^

Well, that's one way to do it. 
^^D6^^

^^D7^^


^^D8^^


^^D9^^

All it takes is inattention for a second or two. 
^^D10^^

How did he get the ramp to stay that steady?
^^D11^^

 ????
^^D12^^


^^D13^^

Justifiable.
^^D14^^


That makes me very uncomfortable.
^^D15^^

This is a test. You may disregard it.

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>



<>
NAME THE CAR COMPANY OR MODEL

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive