About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE




I have mentioned before that when I wrote my novels I was very careful not to have any character do anything stupid. Oh, they made mistakes...but not on purpose. Unlike the fools above.

And no fighter pilot would take off his mask in the middle of air combat.
But when I look at what is happening in America right now, half of the country would not make my cut for how to handle a crisis. We only have two tools to save lives...don't get close to anyone and if you have to get close wear a mask. Every expert in the world says the same thing - WEAR A MASK.
But many people listen to politicians who know nothing about pandemics. I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.
Let me ask you an honest question. If you got covid and woke up one morning with great difficulty breathing, who would you call - a doctor or a politician? Seriously. Who would you trust with your treatment?
So, why are you listening to the doctors' pleadings now?
To repeat: if you have any doubts why don't you call your family doctor. Surely you don't honestly believe that he/she would lie to you.
Don't get me sick from stupidity. 
Wear the fucking mask.
===


I am absolutely certain that if liberals had come out against masks the conservatives would be all for them.

===


MOVING ON

 ===

 ===

 Pay attention. This is a great idea.
 ===

 ===

 ===

 Read that again.
===

 
===

Americans traditionally don't give a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks but in this case, they are saving the lives of their citizens and we Americans are squandering ours.
Hell, we can't even take advice from our neighbors' example.
 And...

Want to see how many lives we are shortly going to have lost? Here's an illustration organized in blocks of one hundred like this:
And using that method here is 150, 000:
Because we don't listen to doctors and scientists.
===

 ===

===

 He's in charge of elections...in 2020.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

DON'T HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN











===

ON GOVERNANCE


 



 Would you like to hear this man say these words?
But other places were long before us and they’re now...its like life. It’s got a life, and we're putting out that life because that's a bad life that we're talking about."   





 Numbers don't lie.

 That's just evil.







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive