About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

SATURDAY NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF TROUBLING TIMES

===

===

The Detroit Lions wide receivers were allowed to workout without masks because it has been proven that they can't catch anything.
===

===

===


BRAHAHAHAHAHA!
===

===

===

 ===

===

===
**********************************

MASKS

===

===

===

===

===

===

**********************************

MISCELLANEOUS HAPPENINGS

===


*MNBT
===

 ===

 ===

===

===

 ===
**********************************

CHANGING YOUR MIND

===

 ===

 ===

 ===
 **********************************

 IN DEFENCE OF SCIENCE

Did NY make mistakes? OF COURSE! But following the science, they beat the virus. How's your state doing?
 ===
 
 ===

 ===
 **********************************

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS


Crazy? These people actually believe shit like that.
 But it is serious enough for Twitter to officially ban QAnon from trending topics.

Well, CNN's Fareed Zakaria (one of the smartest men an the planet) did a one-hour special on conspirators. And these Qanon people were shown to be complete nutcases.

I got one for them:
Every doctor had a zoom call and agreed to create a hoax.


 ===
**********************************

GOON SQUAD

When Fox thinks you’ve gone too far, maybe rethink your views.

Some of those people ARE violent.



I can assure my viewers that if Obama or Biden did the same thing I would be equally outraged.
===
**********************************

ON GOVERNANCE

What do you think Republicans would say if Obama had said the same thing under the same circumstances?


"Trump Virus."
That's got a ring to it.
===
**********************************

IS THIS WINNING?



This is the way I picture the US response to a pandemic.
===

But I get teary-eyed often. But not over the bad news. I get emotional over ordinary people doing extraordinary things to help.

Please do your part. We can get out of this but not by crowding in bars like nothing is going on. You want it over. I want it over. But unless you do your part we are all going to suffer longer.
States near me are completely out of beds and are sending old people home to die. I say if you are caught in groups without distancing and no mask then you go on a list that more or less says "This person should not be given a bed unless there is a surplus." What do you think?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TDS has reached Tsunami size

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive