About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE


MASKS

 ===

 ===

 Wearing a Mask is a Willie Good Idea.
===
 ===

 ===

===

 ===

 ===

 ===

===

 ===

 The Red Shirt is not wearing a mask. Get it?
===

That's from Goldman Sachs - hardly left-wing puppet.
===

"Freedumb"...clever.
===

 ===

 Here's my honest assessment of what has been demonstrated over and over. Democrats trust experts who have studied this very thing all their adult lives. Republicans think their opinion outweighs the experts. 
Democrats will make small sacrifices to save their fellow citizens and Republicans simply will not.
 I find that exceedingly troubling.
===

 Hahahabananaha!
===

 
===

Wife and I made a bet on the West Ham/Chelsea soccer match played in an empty stadium. It was on NBS Sports and they play crowd voices during the game. But, astoundingly they give you the option of going to their sister channel if you don't like the crowd noises.
===

 ===

Word of the day...
 Each newly infected person is another carrier. 50,000 per day. Think about that. 
===

GOVERNANCE

===

The president does read.
===

Here Putin is practicing his signature moves for his next alone time with Trump.


Doesn't any of that bother you patriotic Republicans? 
===

 ===

I saw it coming since Italy exploded with cases and started making plans. Trump has ten of thousands of experts he could summons within minutes and he don't know shit. 
===







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fauci at one time did say for the public not to get masks, but the context is that there was a national mask shortage and our frontline health workers had no way to get one. I guarantee the GOP will seize on that and twist it to shift blame from Trump to Fauci.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive