About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

SUNDAY #4211

One Of My Very Own

 <>

 <>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

All my years I haven't seen them eat.
^^A1^^


He doesn't know what to make of that thing. 
^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

The leopard came at night to visit the cow that fed him after his mother died.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^A4^^

Bomb-sniffing dog got an awesome reward after his final bag search before retirement.
^^A5^^


I would love that to happen to my driveway.
^^A6^^

Hard-working bee...
I never knew they forced themselves in like that.
^^A7^^

Hydrating the local cobra...
^^A8^^


^^A9^^


<>
I just want to be rich enough that I don't get angry at beef jerky prices anymore.

<>
<>

HUMAN ACTIVITIES


Clark Gable and Carole Lombard feasting on watermelon in 1940.
 ^^B1^^

^^B2^^

That smile. A young woman called O-o-dee. A member of the Kiowa tribe in the Oklahoma Territory. The photo was taken in 1894. 

The way 19th Century photography works tend to make people look blank and serious and unsmiling. It tends to put a distance between us and the subject. Thank goodness for a few pictures like this.
^^B3^^


[verification needed]
^^B4^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B5^^

Princess Diana stayed near the cemetery in order to console a woman who had lost her son.
^^B6^^

The Perfect Photoshoot
^^B7^^


^^B8^^


<>
So many people so few voodoo dolls.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

Wait for it...
 ^^C1^^

This mysterious place known as Gümüsler (Silver Hill) in Nigde, Turkey, is a Byzantine monastery carved out of a large rock.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C2^^

 ^^C3^^

Bravo! 
^^C4^^

????
^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

Tensegrity Table for the rest of us...

 And it's strong...
 ^^C7^^

Just screwing around at work...

^^C8^^


<>
Sitting in a recliner naked eating ice cream and Doritos just minding my own business and Walmart calls the cops.

<>
<>

THE BEST LAID PLANS

I have been downloading larger and larger files. I try to put these toward the end to give them time to download completely, so cut me some slack if there are problems.
<>


 ^^D1^^

 ^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

Cob to mouth...never mouth to the cob. 
^^D4^^

 ^^D5^^

 ^^D6^^

 ^^D7^^


 ^^D8^^

This took me a number of viewings before I figured out what had happened.
Hint: PVC pipe. 
^^D9^^

Huge avalanche in Switzerland
Did you notice the house that seems to survive unscathed? 
^^D10^^


Who the fuck would drive that close to that hole?
And all these people standing mere feet from a hole whose ruptured pipe is eroding more and more soil by the second!!!

^^D11^^



Being that drunk probably meant he wasn't harmed.
 ^^D12^^


"Rashid Brimmage, 31, is a registered sex offender who has been arrested 103 times, including for allegedly sexually abusing a 13-year-old. But he was given a court date for his three most recent arrests instead rather than be held in police custody until arraignment."


In the video, he is knocking over a 92-year-old woman who hits her head on the fire hydrant but is not seriously injured.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D13^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>



<>

 <>


 <>

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive