About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

SUNDAY NEWS UPDATE


MORE ABOUT MASKS

 ===


===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

MISCELLANEOUS

Running out of ICU beds is not a fantasy.
===

 ===

 Indeed.
===

 Would somebody like to explain why the deaths are diving?
===

 ===

 
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

THE DONALD

 ===

===

 ===

Yes, China could have stopped it exactly like the US could have stopped it. 
===

A metaphor for his whole presidency. 
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

From the man who brought you "very fine people" on both sides. 
===

 ===

 ===

 ===


And...
===

PERSONAL UPDATE

I don't know how long I can keep this up. The giggles are nice but the insanity has gotten out of hand. What has occurred in our country is not funny...it is tragic. And there is only one man to blame. And if you don't realize that by now I can't possibly influence you. You are far beyond logic. Trump is a national menace and disgrace. Any fool would know how to effectively deal with a pandemic. They have done it all over the world...EXCEPT HERE!
Please take sane measures to protect yourself and others.
Please.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive