About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 12, 2020

SUNDAY #4218

One Of My Very Own

 <>

 <>

THESE THINGS JUST AIN'T RIGHT


^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^


"The Reverend Alan Birss said most of the gargoyles were replaced during a refurbishment in the early 1990s. He thinks that one of the stonemasons must have been having a bit of fun."
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^



^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

How does he get off? 
^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^


^^A11^^

Extra Cheesy
 ^^A12^^

He tries to shoot a fish in the river.
I think he put the muzzle underwater...although a pistol will shoot completely underwater.

^^A13^^

Karen-level over 9000
Something pissed the bitch off!
^^A14^^

Father Sergei Romanov, a controversial, ultra-conservative Russian priest, has taken control of the Sredneuralsk convent outside the city of Yekaterinburg and challenged authorities to force him out. Romanov,  a former policeman who reportedly spent 13 years in a prison colony for murder before repenting and dedicating his life to religion, has been very vocal about the social distancing measures taken in Russia in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic, accusing church leaders of “working with the forerunners of the Antichrist” by closing churches. Because of his controversial rhetoric, the Russian Orthodox church suspended Romanov and prevented him from preaching, and in May he was forbidden to wear a cross after he continued to encourage people to disobey public health orders. Last Tuesday, he entered the Sredneuralsk convent, which he helped found in the early 2000s, and seized control with the help of several armed militiamen. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A15^^

 Shooting target in the police supply section of a gun store.
^^A16^^


<>
Sept 11th, I’m wearing a shirt that says “All Buildings Matter”.

<>
<>

A HUMAN MENAGERIE


 ^^B1^^


 ^^B2^^

The French artist's named Scaf is at it again...




I have a mask like the one in the first picture.
 ^^B3^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
I would have liked to have seen that.
^^B4^^

^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^


As our planet's permafrosts continue to melt in record-breaking heat, we can expect to find astonishing things from the ancient past. Like this huge wolf head, preserved since the last ice age and unearthed in the incredible condition in Siberia in 2018, an estimated 40,000 years since being entombed in the frozen wilderness. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

My relatives posted pictures of the men who grew beards during the lockdown on our family FaceBook page and my wife showed them to me.

When she came to this one I said, "When did I ever have a hat like that?"
 It's my nephew who looks very much like I did many years ago.
^^B9^^

 ^^B10^^


<>
I lost my uncle today..... he’s not dead, just racist.

<>
<>

RARELY SEEN EVENTS


Human-centered design
 ^^C1^^

^^C2^^

I did not believe that so I looked it up and apparently it's true.
^^C3^^

Something pissed the little bastard off!
^^C4^^

????
^^C5^^

                                              **IKIARBISW 
^^C6^^

 ^^C7^^

 ^^C8^^

 ^^C9^^

                                                        **IKIARBISW 
^^C10^^

 ^^C11^^

 ^^C12^^

An orca carrying its prey
Killer whales are the only predators that regularly kill and devour Pacific white-sided dolphins off the B.C. and Washington coasts. So researchers were surprised when drone footage showed such dolphins playing within a few fin-spans of killer whales' toothy jaws. "The dolphins are right in front of the killer whales, right in front of their mouths," said Lance Barrett-Lennard, senior scientist and director of the marine mammal research program at the Coastal Ocean Research Institute. "This kind of association between one species and its apparent predator is unusual.
But then I found this:
"It turns out the dolphins have nothing to fear from these particular killer whales, also known as orcas. 
????
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C13^^

^^C14^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 
<>

<>

 <>



<>

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive