About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 13, 2020

MONDAY NEWS UPDATE


 ===

 ===

 ===

 This isn't an IQ test or a qualification for Mensa - it's literally a triage tool that hospitals will use as a quick screen for brain injuries or degeneration, for something like strokes or Alzheimer's.  
 It tests simple brain functions like recalling the name of a lion after seeing a picture of one, or being able to plan out where to put all the digits while drawing a clock, or can you pay attention enough to react when the doctor reads an "A" from a list of random letters.
===

 


With 500 kids crowded in there with me.
===

 ===

Meanwhile, in Latvia...
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 Even the "Church" of Scientology.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

Rawstory.com really doesn't like The Donald



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive