About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

THURSDAY #4222


 <>

 <>

THE MILDLY AMUSING

That is some cult shit right there. 
^^A1^^


  ^^A2^^

  ^^A3^^

All things Ralph...
I don't even understand that.  
^^A4^^

  
^^A5^^

  ^^A6^^

Cute.  
^^A7^^

  ^^A8^^

  ????
^^A9^^

  ^^A10^^

  ^^A11^^

  ^^A12^^

  ^^A13^^

  ^^A14^^

Performance.  
^^A15^^

  ^^A16^^

  ^^A17^^

Always have a human spellchecker.  
^^A18^^

  ^^A19^^

  ^^A20^^

  ^^A21^^

 ^^A22^^

  
^^A23^^

Found this on a fence in North Carolina
 
Old rail symbol. That one means "The hobo in the bushes gives blowjobs for a dollar".
 ^^A24^^

^^A25^^


<>
The United States is $22 TRILLION dollars in debt and they have the audacity to give ME a credit score ??? Worry about yourself babygurl.

<>

<>

RANDOM BLOG FODDER


 ^^B1^^

Yma Sumac, descendant of Atahualpa, the last Inca Emperor, 1950s.
  ^^B2^^

Muddville
  ^^B3^^

  ^^B4^^

  ^^B5^^

That's tool use.  
^^B6^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
 ^^B7^^

[verification needed]  
^^B8^^

Students were happy and unaware they are about to violently killed in the Tiananmen Massacre.
  ^^B9^^

 ^^B10^^

Dumbassery
  ^^B11^^

  ^^B12^^

  ^^B13^^

 ^^B14^^

^^B15^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 
 A serious case of whiplash.
<>

<>

 <>


 <>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is missing info for puzzle time. I googled the picture and discovered that there are alibis for each person. This infomation is needed.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive