About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 17, 2020

FRIDAY NEWS UPDATE


IT'S STILL THE MASKS, STUPID
 





Who could argue with this guy?
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

 Fools. Fools all.

I suggest promoting fun masks to make them more palatable.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Please, please, think about that.

But wait, there is a rebuttal...




[verification needed]
I want feedback if I got any of that wrong.

SCHOOLS OPENINGS



Please take the time to read this:

And...


But I am aware of the downside of homeschooling...


A MOST RESPECTED MAN



He LITERALLY wrote the book


Shoot the messenger.

I stand with Dr. Fauci 100%.
 

ON GOVERNANCE

Read this again:
===

Does this look like winning to you?
This is what it feels like to me.

Our bestest friends did this...


Oh, but wait, it's WORSE THAN THAT!!!

PAUL HOGAN has an astute opinion.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Does this look like winning to you?

How about this...


Listen to this fool...PLEASE...

Imagine what would have happened if Trump were president in 1918...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is a seventh grade science teacher and her district plans on onsite classes until a few kids and teachers die. How many?..who knows. This is a nation wide experiment. I always thought an experiment was tried in a small way and then applied on a wider basis. Great posts on the issues of which I'm sure they don't have the answers. Many thanks.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive