About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE


 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 It's not like they weren't told...over and over again.
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

"Live" updates of the dead.
===

 You really won't believe this:
 ===

===

PERSONAL UPDATE

You stupid motherfuckers. Every thinking person on the planet KNOWS you MUST WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!!!
You were told by every expert who has dedicated their lives to predicting what would happen and what we could do during this PANDEMIC and you CHOSE NOT TO LISTEN TO THEM. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...HOW FUCKING STUPID HAVE WE GOTTEN?
.
.
Okay, let's chill a moment...take a deep breath and calm down.
.
.
.
I don't care what political party you favor or religion you believe in, by now you must see that masks are the only weapon we have at this stage in a pandemic. Masks. Worn. Now!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive