About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE


 ===

 ===

This is me watching the news every...fucking...day.
 ===

This is me when I found out he wasn't kidding... 
I say give him a shot.
===

 Bravo!
===

Let's take another look at this guy.

The president is too busy to do his job? Really? Oh, come on, Lindsey!
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

Fools! Fools everywhere!
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

The poster with the words in Chinese "Hong Kong independence" is now illegal to own physically in Hong Kong because of the national security law effective on 1 July.

So today is free New York Time crossword day...at least I have 
that going for me.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive