About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

SATURDAY #4259

One Of My Very Own
 <>


EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>



YOU COULD USE A SMILE OR TWO

^^A1^^

Get it?
"You could put an eye out."
^^A2^^

Run and stand in front? 
Practice needed but still a good dog.
 ^^A3^^

If 2020 were a car.
With awful sound: CLICK HERE 
^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^

 ^^A11^^

 ^^A12^^

 ^^A13^^

 ^^A14^^

 ^^A15^^

 ^^A16^^

 ^^A17^^

2020 when you feel things may be getting a little better.
 ^^A18^^

With silly sound: CLICK HERE 
^^A19^^

^^A20^^

 When we try reverse cowgirl for the first time but I have the hiccups.
^^A21^^


 ^^A22^^


^^A23^^


 ^^A24^^


<>
Hot single narcissists in your area want to be rude to you and then pretend nothing happened.

<>
<>

GET LEARNT

Loading 50 cal into a WWII fighter...
I never knew that the belts were just laid in there. 
^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^


^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^

Cus D'Amato at 67, dodges and lands a shot on a 28-year-old Muhammed Ali (1970)
 ^^B5^^

Everything needs a bath. Interesting. 
^^B6^^

 ^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

I never knew they could and did hang by their beak.
^^B9^^

This guy must have done this a thousand times.
 ^^B10^^

I read that Cruise Ships have to change the furniture to more sturdy when they pull into US ports for American passengers. 
^^B11^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B12^^

 ^^B13^^

I know exactly where that is.
It's at the Meteor Crater Visitor's Center. From across the patio, I thought it was a mural.
^^B14^^

 ^^B15^^

The way this airsoft gun shoots...
 ^^B16^^

Flowing Garbage River in a place called Accra in Ghana
^^B17^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: 5 10 and 12.
X +2x + (2x +2) = 27
5x +2 = 27
5x = 25
X=5

Ron said...

12, 10, & 5

Anonymous said...

puzzle time
Anthony = x
Tom = 2x
John = 2x + 2
x + 2x + 2x + 2 =27
5x + 2 = 27
5x = 25
x = 5

Anthony is 5, Tom is 10, John is 12

Anonymous said...

Hang on to A1 - you'll need it next January.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive