About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

SUNDAY N&O


 ===

 ===

 ===

It would be a shame if this was the first image that came on a Google search for nepotism.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

A massive convoy of ambulances traveling toward Louisiana after Hurricane Laura made landfall.
 Aftermath...
 
===

 ===

Very Eerie Sound of Hurricane Winds
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 Want to know why?
===

 ===

===

White House Spokesman Judge Dredd made this public statement after the Post published an article detailing how Trump has funneled $1M taxpayer money into his pockets by putting up White House employees at Mar-a-Lame-o.  

'that it was compiling a "very large" dossier on a Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post reporter and others who it said are a "disgrace to journalism and the American people."'

(Apparently reporting on what Trump does is a disgrace. Actually makes sense, in a backhanded way). 


===

That very, very bad news. Meaning that this killer could be among us forever.








No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive