About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 29, 2020

SATURDAY #4266

One Of My Very Own
 How to know you are not getting to second base.
<>




THE WRITTEN WORD



^^A1^^


I agree that not everybody needs to go to college. I also know a man who hired a lot of very smart people to deal with ATM security. He told me that something disturbing about online degrees.


My friend told me that the first thing he looked at on an applicant's resume was where he went to college. If it was all online he threw it away without reading further.

Now let's consider this: Just about everybody has been preaching that K-12 students need to go back to school because, among other reasons, online learning was inferior to classroom instruction. With that said, why would anyone spend money on online classes for a degree?
^^A2^^


Remember this delightful young woman?
I bet she's an old woman by now. 
^^A3^^
^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 Here's what he did about it...
And then neighbors added these... 
^^A8^^

It really bothers me when I don't understand a cartoon and I don't understand that one.
^^A9^^

<>
Baker: This new dough tastes burned and feels like twigs.
Friend: Tie it in a knot and cover it in salt. It’ll be PERFECT.

<>

<>

ART AND ANIMALS


 ^^B1^^

Schrödinger's Cat.
 ^^B2^^

Ever seen a colugo?
 ^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^

 ^^B5^^

 ^^B5^^

I think it bit the bird accidentally. 
^^B6^^

 ^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

 ^^B9^^

A wild horse living his best beach life.
 ^^B10^^

 ^^B11^^

 ^^B12^^

Captioned: Cattle bathing in Mexico

I think that is parasite and disease control.
^^B13^^


<>
My plan to entomb myself like a pharaoh in a pyramid stocked with everything I’ll need in the afterlife is in jeopardy because I keep eating all the Oreos.

<>

<>

PEOPLE AND PLACES


Temperatures in Iraq hit 126F in record heatwave.
 ^^C1^^

Dad photoshops his kids in dangerous situations to freak out his relatives!
 ^^C2^^

Not a chance. 
^^C3^^

Experience matters...
 ^^C4^^

A fisherman's tan.
^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

Walk like a video game.
Much more: CLICK HERE 
(I hate when they don't crop worth a shit.)
^^C7^^

 ^^C8^^

 ^^C9^^

^^C10^^

 ^^C11^^

[verification needed] 
^^C12^^

 ^^C13^^

Michigan corn maze
 ^^C14^^

I have done stuff similar. 
^^C15^^

Water-MALONE in Colombia
 All stuffed with weed.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C16^^

 ^^C17^^

I bet that looks good on a resume. 
^^C18^^

Florida
 Notice his shoes.
^^C19^^

Old man's wrestling skill is magical.
^^C20^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 And they never saw her again.
<>

<>

 <>


 <>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A9...think Bob Dylan, blowin in the wind

Son of Reep said...

I call bullshit on C6
There is no way that kid would be laying on the concrete sidewalk so casually if it was 95°

Anonymous said...

A9: The answer is blowin' in the wind. No one stops to see the answer when it presents itself and no one cares. WE simple turn a blind eye.

Below is from Mr. Dillon himself when asked what the song meant.

There ain’t too much I can say about this song except that the answer is blowing in the wind. It ain’t in no book or movie or TV show or discussion group. Man, it’s in the wind – and it’s blowing in the wind.

Too many of these hip people are telling me where the answer is but oh I won’t believe that.

I still say it’s in the wind and just like a restless piece of paper it’s got to come down some …But the only trouble is that no one picks up the answer when it comes down so not too many people get to see and know . . . and then it flies away.

I still say that some of the biggest criminals are those that turn their heads away when they see wrong and know it’s wrong. I’m only 21 years old and I know that there’s been too many . . . You people over 21, you’re older and smarter.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive