About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

THURSDAY #4257

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL:
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>



FUN WITH LANGUAGE

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^


^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

I saw that ad 18 times last week!
^^A11^^

9 year old's book review
^^A12^^


Read that again.
^^A13^^

 ^^A14^^

Remember that guy with the deep baritone voice?
I liked him.
^^A15^^

 It wasn't until recently that I understood why she laughed when the Aliens blew up Congress in Mars Attacks.

^^A16^^


 ^^A17^^


And remember, he went in without lube. Ouch!
^^A18^^


<>
I can’t wait for this whole ordeal to be over, so my favorite pizza place can go back to rubbing their bare hands and feet all over my pizza before delivering it to me like the good Lord intended.

<>
 <>

GET LEARNT




Speaking of...
Not today, kitty...

Where's its mother?!
^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

Osprey dancing in the rain...
 ^^B4^^


 ^^B6^^

 ^^B7^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B8^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B9^^

That is why you flush those things out periodically. 
^^B10^^


I think that was reversed. What say you?
^^B11^^


And it came in packets.
 ^^B12^^


<>
Don’t pretend like your cat wouldn’t 100% microwave fish if they had half a chance.

<>
<>

STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING

Remember this?

Wouldn't you stop filming and attempt to put out the scattered fires? 
^^C1^^

Original plate armor from China
"China."
^^C2^^



^^C3^^

If I suffered through looking at these then I think you should also.
 
 ^^C 4 -11^^


<>
If aliens landed today I would be like 5% surprised.

<>
<>

HUMAN ODDNESSES




^^D1^^

 ^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

Alpha Male in the making...
^^D4^^

How the hell do you get TWO ankle monitors?
^^D5^^

 What does that caption even mean?
^^D6^^

The "Sneeze"
 The most curse words I've ever heard in one tirade: CLICK HERE
^^D7^^


^^D8^^

^^D9^^


^^D10^^


[verification needed] 
^^D11^^

Oh look, it's your son.

                        **IKIARBISW
^^D12^^

We all know what is being said, don't we?
^^D13^^

<>
 <>

 Let me know how that works out for you.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

Wait for it... 
 <>


 <>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: "U"

Anonymous said...

C4 thru C11: Please don't do that again.

David said...

B3: what is that? I can't figure it out

Ralph Henry said...

B3 - If I'm not confused that is a Soviet boat that skims over the water very quickly.

Anonymous said...

The PSA for critical thinking needs to be sent to Trump ASAP!
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive