About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

WENESDAY N&O

NOTE: Slim pickings' on the news items today. To me, that is wonderful news. Maybe I can stop with the two posts a day.

California Wildfire from a plane
 ===

And the good news is...
 ===

 ===

 ===

The Gulf of Mexico, south of Port Fourchon, Louisiana.
===

 That's fucking embarrassing.
===

 Ala-fucking-bama
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

There is one thing I know for sure and that is if Donald Trump comes out and says the vaccine is safe then I will know that it is not safe.
===

I live here and that doesn't surprise me one bit. 
===

Protest in Belarus against the results of the presidential elections. August 23.
I fear the Russians are going to send in tanks.
===

 ===


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am stark raving mad and ready to punch someone but will do my best by just repeating F*ck 2020.
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive