About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 26, 2020

SATURDAY #4294

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



SCULPTURE AND GRAVE MARKERS


^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 Does anyone know anything about this?
I did a Google search and only came up with a thousand images like this.
^^A8^^

Is the hair cascading water?
If not it ought to be.
^^A9^^



^^A10^^


<>

Last night I woke up freezing and discovered that my wife had stolen all the covers. I did what any mature, married man would do; I woke her up and told her I heard strange sex noises coming from the neighbor's window.

<>
<>

PEOPLE UNLIKE YOU AND ME


Wouldn't you love to see how she described that on her resume? 
^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

Guess who...
Madeline Kahn - comedic genius.
 ^^B3^^

After a truck was spotted driving around Lincoln, Nebraska, with the words "Fuck the Niggers" painted on it, the owner was soon identified and fired from his job.
But wait there's more:
Cordis told the Omaha World-Herald on Sunday that he drove his 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 to Gateway Mall near 61st and O streets at about 5 p.m. Saturday. He was in the mall "about 20 minutes" and came out to find the message written on the truck's back window. He claimed to have observed other vehicles also "marked up."Cordis said he went to a car wash about three blocks away to wash off the message. He did not file a report of vandalism with the Lincoln Police Department."It's something someone else did," Cordis said. "I just washed it off. I thought it was stupid." 
I would tend to believe the guy.
^^B4^^

Remember these people?
  And they are still married!

^^B5^^

Belarus people react to Lukashenko's prohibition of pro-democratic flags.
 ^^B6^^


^^B7^^

This level of betrayal has never been felt before...
 ^^B8^^

Think of three friends. If none of them are beetles you are a beetle.
^^B10^^

What must the front look like? 
^^B11^^

In an accident she and that stering wheel are going to become best friends. 
^^B12^^

^^B13^^


^^B14^^


<>
[before animals were invented]
Plants: This is nice.

<>

<>


PLACES

 

^^C1^^

Men can always meet women at grocery stores. Just ask them their opinion on a piece of fresh produce to break the ice.
 ^^C2^^

Two people doing things I would never do...
^^C 3-4^^

On the road to Amsterdam, there was a hedge growing right up next to a two-story house and the hedge had a rectangular holes (similar to the one below) cut into it so each window on all three floors had a view.
Similar to this...
^^C5^^

Build a pool it will be fun...

 ^^C6^^

How embarrassing.
 ^^C7^^

I bet my wife that people who make a big deal over the sex of their child also spend thousands of dollars they didn't have on a bridal gown and tuxes, etc, to make the bride feel like a princess for a day. 
^^C8^^

Now I have a runnerup to the horrors of Alexandria. 
^^C9^^

Guys sucker punches an elderly next door to a fire station...  
^^C10^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got all teary-eyed watching that baby putting on his prosthetic leg and shoe.
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive