About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

WENESDAY #4361

 One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


I NEED MORE PREDICTIONS! ESPECIALLY FROM YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS. HOW ABOUT TAXES. DO YOU THINK YOUR TAXES ARE GOING UP?
<>

NEWSY FOOD FOR THOUGHT
After Puzzle Time
<>

<>

WORD COMBINATIONS I CAN'T REMEMBER EVER READING BEFORE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

Look closely.
^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

In France, they lock the doors when the bell rings.
^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^


^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

^^A15^^

<>

Each year in The United States more than 8,000 parrots are convicted of murder.


<>
<>

I REMEMBER THAT


Yellow Front Store

In the 50s not far from my home was the only grocery store for tens of miles. It was painted yellow and was known far and wide as the Yellow Front Store.
^^B1^^

We had one of those!
Those Brazil nuts were a bitch to open.
In Alabama, we didn't call them Brazil nuts.
^^B2^^

I've often wondered what it's like to have a small penis.
^^B3^^

Positano, Italy

I wrote a book that took place in Positano. John Steinbeck spent time there and he wrote that the stairs were more like ladders. From that photograph, I can clearly see why.
The beach consists of pebbles instead of sand. It's clothing optional.
^^B4^^

Not me. I was working. I've been working since I was twelve years old and once out of the military I had two jobs for the next thirty years.
^^B5^^


I made that exact comparison on the blog over a decade ago. I even posted remarkably similar images of the universe and the neurons.
^^B6^^

I actually did it. I champion young people. I like the purple hair. I like their tattoos. I mostly like their total lack of racism.
^^B7^^

I sleep naked and if my house catches fire someone seeing my dick is the least of my worries.
^^B8^^

I can count on one hand the number of arguments the wife and I have had. We both choose our battles carefully and most minor irritations just don't matter.
^^B9^^

Those six stone women used to hold up the roof of a balcony in Greece. 
The British stole one.
I did moderate research but couldn't find out if it had been returned as I seem to remember. And I didn't know all of them had been moved indoors.
^^B10^^

<>

Two wolves live inside of me. One wears a tuxedo at nine in the morning, appreciates a good cup of coffee, and knows how to get rid of a body. The other is an actual wolf. I think the lesson in this is pretty clear. You get it.


<>
<>

RANDOM BLOG FODDER


THE HUMAN BUTT
What are they? Anyone?
There's a lot of that butt stuff going around...
But wait...there more!
And...
^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

When the state tells me I can't spend Thanksgiving with the In-Laws...

^^C4^^

You gotta love that guy.
^^C5^^

The Govenator Prank at House of Wax

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

Here's what he was mimicking...
I wonder why the guy didn't go down the stairs.
^^C10^^

<>

I just tried to pass a test that proves I'm not a robot and I failed it. I guess this is how it ends.


<>
<>

JUST WEAR A FUCKING MASK


This is just a collection of mask comments I accept as my own.

<>

<>

If a 2-year-old can wear a mask all through a doc appointment for an ear infection, your dumbasses can do the same while walking through a Wawa to pick up cigarettes and lotto tickets.

<>
<>

Every word of that is a lie. Don't be foolish voluntarily.
<>

<>
<>

<>


<>



I put anti-mask people squarely in league with these idiots...
And...
And...
<>

<>

<>

On average people watch 8 Spiderman movies a year in their sleep.


<>
<>

LET'S CONSIDER FINANCES


There is something fundamentally wrong with America. Nothing good can come from secreting most of the wealth in the hands of so few. I present some observations you may want to mull over.

<>

<>

What the fuck happened to American compassion?
<>

<>

<>
You Christians do remember what he said about money, right?
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
The Boot Problem to explain why it costs so much to be poor.
<>
<>
<>

American workers defending Capitalism.


^^E^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>



<>


<>

<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


<>

Here's what it normally looks like...
<>

The audience at the dog show...
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

The death of an icon.




I once drive up under it and it was a long drive to get there.
It will be missed.
But as a fundraiser, I would sell pieces of it. I would buy one. Think of the Berlin Wall.



3 comments:

Steve said...

Puzzle: pierce, recipe

Ralph Henry said...

There's one more.

Anonymous said...

piecer

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive