About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

THURSDAY #4362

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>

NEWSY OBSERVATIONS
after Puzzle Time
<>


JUST READ THE WORDS


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Why? Dead is dead.
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

Every other civilized country...
^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

**IKIARBISW

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

When my daughter said her first naughty word I told her that I didn't mind but some people would think less of her so she should be careful. It worked.
^^A15^^

That era has passed and now we have competent leadership and the whole world has breathed a sigh of relief.
^^A16^^

Think social media mogul.
^^A17^^

^^A18^^

<>

When I say I'm feeling witchy this October please know that I mean cooking children is not completely off the table.


<>
I almost didn't get that. I'm assuming that's father time who can't wait to end this year.
<>

JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES


For reasons I can't explain I was disappointed that it wasn't all made from one tree.
The thumb was added.
^^B1^^

I'm thinking that would take a real man to pull that off properly.
^^B2^^

^^B3^^

He has Ehlers Danlos syndrome.

^^B4^^

Momma and her babies

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

**IKIARBISW

^^B7^^

That's a painting.
^^B8^^

^^B9^^

What's with the track thing the biker is using?
^^B10^^


Well, that can't be good.
^^B11^^

Asians.
^^B12^^

The "tail" of a dragon from a bamboo rafting festival in Yangshuo, China.

^^B13^^

<>

The fun part of being old is waking up thinking you have a hangover and then remembering, nope, this is just how your body feels now.


<>
<>

STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING


I watched the movie Cowboys and Aliens. It was boilerplate action with everything but sword fights. But check out just part of the stellar cast:


What a waste of talent.
I'm thinking there was a clause in other contracts that forced them to act in this dog.
^^C1^^

I'm thinking the son of the man who makes the harps was forced to take boxing lessons that he hated so he shipped them away.
^^C2^^

What in the name of sane surveying would make them do that? And those notched ones in the middle! Notice how the notch gets smaller and smaller.
^^C3^^

^^C4^^

Asians
^^C5^^

Little Dick Energy On Full Display


How the turn tables...


And those same people get angry at me for joking about Trump's landslide defeat.
^^C6^^

Piano Tiles

Unmute: CLICK HERE

We have all seen and heard that before but I have just noticed that it seems like the bars are spaced differently to create the different tones. Am I right?
^^C7^^

^^C8^^

<>

I just watched 2 people jogging outside and it inspired me to get up and close my curtains.


<>
<>

DANGER, DANGER, DANGER


I find the camera car's lack of situational awareness disturbing.

Also, I find the blackout into Skyrim intro memes to be ridiculous.

^^D1^^

^^D2^^

Baby elephant hides from the farmer.

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

Why just that one car?
^^D5^^

Does that lift look unstable to you? Well, it is. I had two guys working in one and they extended it just a little bit too far away from the body and it tipped. Luckily it tipped toward the wall and the platform stopped its fall. We repositioned immediately.
^^D6^^

^^D7^^

Pigs in the Bahamas love the water and will often swim with people at the beaches.

So all those people are swimming in pig urine and an occasional swine turd. I'll pass.
^^D8^^

^^D9^^

<>
<>


You won't be able to do that with just any old brush...trust me.
<>


<>


<>


Did he actually say that? Hell, I don't know but it needed saying anyway.
<>


<>

<>


<>


<>

<>

NEWSY OBSERVATIONS

[verification needed]

<>

It's the same with religion and each sect being totally ignorant of the views of other sects.
<>

If this is not a job for the government, then what the fuck is their job?
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

Nobody does self-pity like Trump does self-pity.

<>

Arecibo Receiver
Human for scale.
My #1 advisor has spent time up there. She said that it was in operation 24/7/365 and the moment one scientist's time ran out another scientist took over immediately.

And when it comes to climate change who do you think I should trust: You and your high school science C's or my advisor?
Well, my advisor is.
<>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle:..
123456789
*9
1111111101
+10
1111111111

or... 123456789*9=1111111101+10=1111111111

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive