About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 15, 2021

FRIDAY #4405

 One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>



<>

The low point of 2020 for me was when my stomach fat tipped over onto the touchpad of my computer and deleted a post I'd been working on all day.


<>
<>

THAT WHICH AMUSES ME


^^A1^^

I'm pretty sure that would be very effective birth control.
^^A2^^

Does she slap the floor when she walks?

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

Every triangle is a love triangle when you love triangles.

^^A5^^

Did you notice the Star of David? Of course, he WAS Jewish!
^^A6^^

^^A7^^

Alabama Speaks
^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

I wonder if Michael Jackson looks like he did in Thriller yet.

^^A11^^

Get it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Think Elf On The Shelf.
^^A12^^

You read it here first, boys and girls. I made the exact same comparison weeks ago.
^^A13^^

^^A14^^

With sound: LINK

^^A15^^

<>

Stop blaming everyone for all your problems. Pick one person you really hate and blame them for everything.


<>
<>

ITEMS WHICH PIQUE MY INTEREST


Notice what happened when it was being observed.
How very clever.
^^B1^^

Guilty.
Within hours of my daughter having to be resuscitated from drowning, I started calling her Ester Williams.
^^B2^^

As I understand it he made all those little figures by hand.
^^B3^^

Well in all honesty we can't thank the plague rats among us.
^^B4^^

RH: I think this level of civic responsibility begins in public schools where there are no janitors. The students take turns cleaning their own school.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

National Wallace Monument, Stirling Scotland

^^B7^^


And...
Think of Walmart - the largest employer in many states - paying their workers so little that they qualify for food stamps.
^^B8^^

God, I love tamales. I have a nephew who is a master.
^^B9^^

Who would want to go back to 2020?

^^B10^^

I've given that advice more than once but I'm not sure it's the best advice. I just don't know a better alternative.
^^B11^^

Do you know why some US flags have gold trim and some don't?
Apparently, nobody else knows either.
It's even on the shoulder patches for US troops.
^^B12^^

We are going to look back on the criminalization of marijuana with the same disdain.
^^B13^^

I've watched each of these movies a dozen times and never realized they were the same actress.
^^B14^^

The vast majority for mere cosmetic imperfections.
^^B15^^

Dr. Tureci and Dr. Sahin, who developed the corona biotech mRNA vaccine.

I want statues of them in every world capital.
^^B16^^

Happy New Year from 80th Brigade.

The 80th Separate Air Assault Brigade wishes you all a Happy New Year from the war zone in Eastern Ukraine. The 80th Separate Air Assault Brigade is an airmobile formation of the Ukrainian Air Assault Forces. More than 120 soldiers of the brigade have been killed in the Russian-Ukraine war.


Stay safe, my friends. I think of you daily.
^^B17^^

Watusi Bull

The Ankole-Watusi is a modern American breed of domestic cattle. It derives from the Ankole group of Sanga cattle breeds of central Africa. It is characterized by very large horns.

^^B18^^

<>

There are 2 types of people in the world. Avoid them both.


<>
<>

PEOPLE BEHAVING LESS THAN PRUDENTLY


I remember talk of Hiroshima and Nagasaki projected to be uninhabitable for centuries. These are those nuked cities today.
And if I'm not mistaken they rebuilt the T Bridge (left photo) that was the aiming point for the Norton bomb site.
^^C1^^


Well, let's cut to the videotape, Jimbo...
^^C2^^

And you just know they followed Trump's lead of spurning masks. Pity the fools.
^^C3^^


It seems to me that people are quick to believe ANYTHING except that masks work. 5G, garlic, etc, but no masks. When I am allowed out I want to ask all the plague rats what survival strategy they employed to increase their (and my) chances of survival. 
I'm an odd man and I want to know what gives me the best chances of seeing my grandson again. And my guess is that the tens of thousands of very smart people who have studied pandemics their whole lives know a whole lot more than anyone you or I know on Facebook. All the really smart people tell us to wear a mask...that's good enough for me.
^^C4^^

I had fun analyzing this.
Basically, it's a diagram of why the green car was at fault for hitting the red car. That's what we call a slamdunk for the green car.
^^C5^^

But he's still fucking your heartthrob, loser.
^^C6^^

I had never really considered that those things have no real brakes. I would think that would be reason enough to keep the speed low.
^^C7^^

Wouldn't it occur to you to go out and poke it with a pole or something? Or better yet ask a local if there were any hazards in your path.
^^C8^^

"We don't need to tie it down. We are only going a mile or two."

^^C9^^

Every new guy has a breaking point...
His was three peanuts.
^^C10^^

Every office has a Helpful Harry like that.
^^C11^^

For me, the Algerian shotgun juggling is the world's most beautiful New Year's Eve tradition, because first of all, the Algiers municipal utilities don't have to clear away any firecrackers on New Year's Eve, and secondly, the children learn how to deal with amputation and death in a very playful way. 

Did you notice the bullet holes in the wall?

How about the guy who tried to shoot a double-barreled shotgun three times?

Can I safely assume the pellets had been removed?
Probably not - otherwise explain that wall.
^^C12^^

<>

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>


Repeat? If so sorry. I do the best I can.

<>

CURRENT EVENTS OBSERVATIONS THAT ARE EASILY SKIPPABLE


The real culprits have been identified...

So many people voting against their own self-interest.

You play silly games you win silly prizes.

Scary that.

Here's how they got caught...






<>

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time:
Too many to list.
"E", "alphabet", "i" or "t", "alphabet", "E".
Example: Erie, extreme, intense

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: assuming we have to include one of the letters in "it", the answer is "I". Eye.

Anonymous said...

Flags with fringes; US Army Regulations 840-10. Gold, silver, blue...

n2prenr said...

envelope

Borys said...

Thanks for explaining the B1! I could not get it when I saw it first.

Anonymous said...

puzzle time: envelope

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: Envelope. (These hold one letter.)

Robin.

Inchworm said...

puzzle time. envelope

an oldie but a goodie.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive