About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

SATURDAY #4406

 One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

After Puzzle Time

<>


<>

Life is short. Make sure you spend as much time as possible on the internet arguing with strangers.


<>
<>

PONDER THIS


I got this comment from yet another nameless distractor:

Well, Anon, I suggest you look around your adopted environs.

Maybe it could be enlightening to hang out at a Walmart on payday.

I do not mean to suggest that ALL Southerners fuck family members...
But many of them do.
I was born in Birmingham, Alabama. When I was growing up a classmate's father was tried for lynching a black man. He was found not guilty by an all-white jury. Back then lynchings were such a common occurrence that they didn't make the newspaper. Am I suggesting that racism is rampant in the South in this day and age? Yes, I am.
Not too long ago the local TV stations went nuts when during a stage production of Jesus Christ Superstar a black actor was seen kissing a white actress. Until recently realty companies would not even tell me if a unit was available unless I came to the office in person - to make sure I wasn't black.
Check out our dismal SAT scores, infant mortality rates, college degrees, incarceration rate, etc, etc. The South comes in last or near last in just about every quality of life measure.
Don't fall back on accusing me of saying every Southerner is stupid. My PhD Astro-Physicist daughter is a daughter of the South.
My point is - the South is bereft with problems that nobody seems in a hurry to address.
^^A1^^
 
Speaking of Walmart...

Marketing 101

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

I had trouble remember remembering the viral video of the skateboarder drinking cranberry juice.
^^A4^^

I listen to my most trusted advisor the climate scientist. And what does she know about it? A hell of a lot more than anyone who hasn't studied it for 20 fucking years.
^^A5^^

^^A6^^

If Biden doesn't initiate an inquiry then I will know the fix is on.
^^A7^^

From its inception, I have been very leary of hiring "contractors" (mercenaries) in warzones.
^^A9^^

Get it? How about this one?
^^A10^^

Now the good news...
And...
^^A11^^

^^A12^^

When we will bask in our newfound Trumplessness.
^^A13^^

I agree 100%.
^^A14^^

Remember the spoiled vaccines?
Here's what that prick looks like...
^^A15^^

^^A16^^

Well, in only two weeks that aged very, very poorly.
^^A17^^

^^A18^^

The president attempted a coup.
^^A19^^

<>

This is probably the only year that toilet paper will be considered an acceptable Christmas gift.


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF NOTE


Arguably the most famous photograph in filmdom.
^^B1^^

122 year photo of her great-great grandmother juxtaposed with her own photograph.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

Can't we all just get along?
^^B4^^

Cub's first snow.
^^B5^^


Do the widths of the roads look odd to you?
^^B6^^

^^B7^^

Desk Toy

^^B8^^

Me when I'm told to smile for the camera.
^^B9^^

^^B10^^

It looks like they have to keep pumping air into the cylinders...I guess it's air.
^^B11^^

Filling the needs of the customer in a timely manner.
^^B12^^

Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano turning over its lava lake crust.

^^B13^^

Rescued beaver building "dam" in hallway.
^^B14^^

^^B15^^

[verification needed]

^^B16^^

I would like to see that done.
^^B17^^

<>

GRANDSON: Hey, Big Diddy, what’s your sign?

ME: My favorite is probably “Nude Dancers Next Exit” what’s yours?


<>
<>

PEOPLE BEHAVING ODDLY


World record jump of 66 inches

[verification needed]

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

????
^^C3^^

Germany 2021 Nachbarn wollten gegen Feuerwerk demonstrieren

Scheiße in Flammen, yo!

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

David Perdue flashing the white power sign.

I'm assuming that forms a W?
BTW I don't hold shit like that against any candidate. They literally take hundreds of photos a day and shouldn't be held responsible for the occasional gaff.
^^C6^^

Every goddamn time.

^^C7^^

Greedy bastard ain't he.
^^C8^^

^^C9^^

SHE DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH!!
^^C10^^

She asked him if he was in the hangover movie.

^^C11^^

^^C12^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


Game on!
<>


<>



<>

NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS


Does this sicken you?

Well, it sickens me and I can not sidestep my responsibility to voice my dismay.

=

=

Well...

=

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH THESE PEOPLE?

=
=
=

=

At least 26 members of US law enforcement agencies from at least 11 states have been identified as attendees of the January 6 attack on the Capital.

=

=
=
Then there's this stupid bitch...
Her husband had to call and tell her to keep her mask up while committing domestic terrorism on live TV.
<>

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM


=

=

=

=


=

He's Jewish you know.

=

<>


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 yrs

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time - I would have to say 9 years, since it doubles every year, the last year it doubles and stops. Btw, thats gotta be a big fucking tree!

psm

Anonymous said...

The items being removed from the White House are being returned to the WH Historical Association, which houses many artifacts. The Bidens will have their choice of items to have on display in the WH while they reside there. Nothing fishy going on here.

Ralph Henry said...

Thank you for the correction.

Anonymous said...

B1>> The famous ballroom photo is a July 4th party, not new year’s eve!! bad caption

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive