About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 19, 2021

MONDAY #4590

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

<>


<>

I had that dream again where I'm a pterodactyl but can't fly too good and all the other pterodactyls call me terribledactyl and all the other dinosaurs laugh at me.


<>
<>

MONDAY SILLINESS


I'm sorry, but if you don't "believe" in evolution then I don't want anything to do with you.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

[verification needed]

^^A3^^

Keep it simple.

^^A4^^

Hahahabananaha!

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

I found this on my mother's bookshelf.

^^A8^^

Royal Goatse Finals...

*viewer contribution with a little help from a friend

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

<>

I was behind a guy in line buying condoms and his card was declined. The little old lady behind me whispered, "He just got cock blocked by Visa."


<>
<>

THINK ABOUT THIS


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

I confronted that very thing yesterday. I have learned to ask questions when trying to convince an idiot that they are wrong. My friend at the bar hasn't been vaccinated so I asked, "So, you think that you have discovered information that all of the experts have missed?" He denied it then when on to give me four or five reasons that he did, in fact, believe just that.


I tried my best for many long minutes then he said, "And that Fauci gets $400 million a year and he started covid to start with." I just threw up my hands and said, "That's it. I give up. I want to wish you all the luck in the world."

^^B15^^

I would like to meet those people.

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

I would literally die in that environment.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

One of the side effects of having one of my inner ears removed is that I get very dizzy when my skull is vibrated in any way. Electric toothbrushes, hair clippers, and even tooth polishing after cleaning are all problematic. Filling a tooth is out of the question.

^^B8^^

I couldn't have handled staythefuckathome without my wife.  And I fear we are headed straight toward staythefuckathome#2 because Americans are fucking idiots.

^^B9^^

Why not? It works in English football and is very exciting.

^^B10^^

Our friend, Diane Ford, a professional comedian would find a married couple in the audience and asked if the wife worked full time. When the wife said that she did, Diane would ask if her husband did half the housework. Once when she did that someone in the audience threw something at her while she was on stage. She went ballistic.

^^B11^^


How about this...

I point out some of the many problems that America faces. That does not mean I hate my country or that I think it is an evil country. I just know we can do better. I am particularly dismayed over what we have done to young people. They don't deserve this.

^^B12^^

The state ended its wolf hunt after just three days earlier this year when hunters killed at least 216 wolves in about 60 hours.

^^B13^^

Damn, girl, you are not being coronated queen. You are entering a contract with a 50% failure rate. So act like it's just one step in your life and not an event that will go down in history.

^^B14^^

It is a little too much maintenance-heavy for me. I'm a plant it and leave it the fuck alone kind of guy.

^^B14^^

<>

Glasses make you look smarter but you have to fail a test to get them.


<>

*Another Climate Change cartoon.

<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


I'm waiting for them to come out with a car that can recharge with a common extension cord like my electric cart does.

^^C1^^

I hope this photo raises awareness of the importance of trees.

^^C2^^

Having trouble with Jehovah's Witness and Mormons?

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Good photography need not be something dramatic.



^^C6^^

^^C7^^

*CNN accuses Paul Newman's ghost of arson.

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

I would be on alert for an iceberg rollover.

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

Dropping cats in microgravity...

^^C12^^

Primitive rocket stove

I assume you have to drill a hole down through it. Anybody?

^^C13^^

Restrained perp knocks sheriff out...

^^C14^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>




<>


<>

This is a small part of a building I painted in Daytona, FL. When I explained what I wanted to do on this side of the building the owner asked what about the telephone pole getting in the way of the "door" closing. I said that nobody would notice it.

EVERYBODY noticed it.

That restaurant is (was?) directly across the street from the Daytona Speedway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time:
11

3 * 3 - 1 = 8
3 * 16 - 1 = 47
3 * 7 - 1 = 20
...
3 * 11 - 1 = 32

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive