About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 11, 2021

SATURDAY #4644

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>


<>

That awkward moment when you wake up and think you are hungover but realize you are just old and this is just how your body feels now.


<>
<>

PONDERABLES


Many corporations get a ton of airtime from their clever comebacks insulting complaining commenters. Maybe I should try it.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Even if this was true would you brag about it?

I would brag too and believe me I've tried.

^^A3^^

The trick is not to believe the lies of people who do not have your best interests in mind. And I can assure you that Dr. Fauci has dedicated his life to helping mankind survive with as little suffering as possible. He has no motive to now turn to a life of evil. Wise up.

^^A4^^


^^A5^^

I HATE the whole idea of tipping. When I blew somebody away with a mural they didn't throw more money at me. They said thank you and paid me what we agreed upon. Pay servers a living wage, raise your prices to cover it and let be done with it.

^^A6^^

If you don't game the system the system will game you.

^^A7^^

Help me understand. They have the fake kids run around and jump over logs and hang from limbs, etc because if they get hurt it won't delay production?

^^A8^^

Australian police vs Australian drunk

I wondered how many people the Australian police killed every year so I looked it up.

USA: 28.4 per 10m

AUS: 1.7 per 10m

I found it on this wonderful interactive map. You just click on a country to see how murderous their police are.

^^A9^^

It always baffles me that we Americans think we are so exceptional that we refuse to look at how other countries solve problems and steal their better ideas.

^^A10^^

The military does that also.

I have a racist commenter and I've always wanted to ask him what his black friends had to say about that subject when he asked them. Or Jews. Or an immigrant. Or a guy person. 

The point, of course, is that he never asks those people anything and has no way of knowing what they think.

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

I think since staythefuckathome we have all let our preened appearances slide a bit. I think that is a good thing.

^^A13^^

Speaking of staythefuckathome, I think I will always cringe over how dangerous things like this are.

So chopsticks touch lips, chopsticks fetch food out of a communal trough, repeat until everyone has what that one sick sombitch had. 

But what if the water is boiling or near boiling?

^^A14^^

I knew a guy who wore them and he was an Electrolux vacuum cleaner salesman...I swear.

^^A15^^

ON MONEY







That makes perfect sense to me.

^^A16^^

<>

Scientists tagging birds with colored bands and accidentally making the tagged birds more appealing to mates is so funny. Imagine being abducted by aliens and they give you a Gucci belt.


<>
<>

NON-HUMAN ANIMALS


^^B1^^

Baby bird pretending to be a poisons caterpillar 

^^B2^^

Sir, your lettuce is leaving...

^^B3^^

Sleeping seal

I imagine it thinks the vibration is awesome.

^^B4^^

Babies love their mommas...

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

Yeah, lady, the whole world saw that coming.

^^B7^^

"Mom, I'm hatched."

^^B8^^

I wonder if a fox could figure out that locking mechanism.

^^B9^^

<>

Wife: I'm still tired from all the CrossFit this morning.

Me: It's pronounced 'croissant' and you ate 4 of them.


<>

*Don't you hate it when that happens?

(A little acid humor)

<>

OCCURRENCES RARELY WITNESSED


The English.

^^B1^^


Weekly garbage truck is transported by cables to a remote village in Switzerland

That is amazing.

^^B2^^

I'm thinking the load shifted.

^^B3^^

I don't believe you...but it is kind of neat to think about.

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

That, Gentle Reader, took more guts than I have.

^^B5^^

Okay, under those circumstances, I think tipping is in order.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

Did you know they have temporary reservoirs like this to refill? I didn't.


Those types of gates are the easiest to raise or lower. There are literally just two bolts.

^^B9^^

Can I assume it is a gag rug that turns red when wet?

^^B10^^

<>

<>


<>

A man after my own heart.

<>



<>


Again.

<>


<>

<>


<>


What and how many do you see?


<>


The International Year of the Child


I was asked to paint a mural about it on one of the busiest streets in Columbia. I organized dozens of volunteers and to make sure they showed up I used their child as a model.

I present the photo documentation in no particular order.








 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time: I see one lady, one ottoman, and three Dalmatians.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time: more of a wing back plush chair than an ottoman, no?
RetRsvMike

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive