About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

WENESDAY #5033

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

<>

In this house, we believe that if you grab a nacho and there are multiple chips stuck together that counts as ONE NACHO!

<>
<>

Gentlemen, if you want to touch her butt you first have to touch her heart's butt.

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^A1^^

Uh...okay.

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

Republicans accusing Dems of stealing the election and that they are actively trying to steal an election.

^^A4^^


American folks right now:

From >120 kg to 99.8 kg.
^^A5^^

^^A6^^

Is that why he never served? I'd love for Ben to spend a day with a Ukrainian female warrior and say that to her face.

And you know who embraces traditional masculinity in their military? The Russian army - and they fucking suck.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

<>

I knew a guy who dated a girl he couldn't stand all because her last boyfriend died in a plane crash and my friend's biggest fear was dying in a plane crash and he figured there was no way the universe would let two of the same girl's boyfriends die in a plane crash.

<>
<>

I'm sorry, but if you tell me that you don't get musicals because people don't break out in song in real life then you are hanging out with the wrong people. Seriously. Or you are one glummy fuck.

<>

RISK ASSESSMENT: A TUTORIAL


I have been honing my risk assessment all of my life. That's probably why I have never wrecked my car.

^^B1^^

When I consider taking a risk, I think of what my broken body would do to my loved ones. 

^^B2^^

I would have inspected it before testing it.

^^B3^^

The dumbest most dangerous things I've ever done occurred while I was drunk.

*That is not me.

^^B4^^

He failed to notice that other people wetting the slide.

^^B5^^

She has no idea what will happen to that window at highway speeds.

^^B6^^

That took real guts.

^^B7^^

I always feel more vulnerable in areas with no witnesses.

^^B8^^

He simply didn't understand the physics involved.

^^B9^^

I think he slipped awkwardly and just made the best out of it.

^^B11^^

Don't be afraid to ask questions.

^^B12^^

I did something similar.

For my job as a night watchman in the music department, I was provided with a chair like this.

The second night I brought my own chair.


And I would hold a book and sleep and the sound of someone walking down the hall or opening the door would awaken me.

^^B13^^

The risk there is the dupee kicking your ass.

^^B14^^

Some things are worth great risk.

^^B15^^

The greatest defense you have is situational awareness.

^^B16^^

I think it prudent to never take a drug that was made in a garage by someone you don't even know.

^^B17^^

Damn Dam

^^B18^^

I'm all for getting exercise but...

^^B19^^

I have avoided many conflicts by learning how to read people.

I read him incorrectly.

^^B20^^

Workers on the Chrysler building 1929

I, too, have put myself in grave peril to make money to feed my children.

^^B21^^


Might I suggest that you practice BEFORE you turn on the camera?

^^B22^^

If any of you fine people know anything about this product please let me know how you like it. I'm thinking of buying one.

^^B23^^

<>

I saw a sign at a farm that said, "Duck, eggs." I was complaining about the use of the comma when it hit me.

<>
<>

Just one. I'm here to tell you that if we ate just one billionaire the rest would fall into line.

<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


Brilliant!

^^C1^^

If you only learn one thing from Folio Olio, let it be that if that happens to you let it set then fill in the footprints with a darker grout.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

At first, I thought the brown area was brick. It is not.

^^C4^^

Ernst Graner (Sep. 25, 1865 - Nov. 27, 1943)

These are paintings.

I try to imagine how long he would have to sit in front of his subject...days? Weeks?

The amount of detail is staggering.

But I like less grandiose subjects more.

^^C5^^

How could anyone believe that?

It's almost Trumpian.

^^C6^^

Halloween Doormat

^^C7^^

If find that disquieting.

^^C8^^

Look carefully...

^^C9^^


<>

<>

<>


<>


Now tell me that Christians are just as intelligent as normal people.

<>



Physics lessons are not always painless.

<>


At first, I thought that white background was steam coming out of her ass.

<>


Spot the oddness.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: The photographer taking the photo is not reflected in the ball on the right.

Inchworm said...

C4 the picture is turned sideways.
crop rows covered by plastic. person is on their back.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive