About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 6, 2022

THURSDAY #5034

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

<>

There ain't no fucking way that the whole Siberian Orchestra is trans.

<>
<>

Suggestion for all movie fans: Don't name a child after any character until the movie ends.

(Think Game of Thrones)

<>

READ ALL ABOUT IT


All things Ralph...

*Viewer contribution

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Costco Hot Dogs

^^A3^^

You can learn the extraordinary story at the source.

^^A4^^

They see women as things. Property. Not human beings. They only exist to serve and provide mediocre white men with children. This is why the GOP is working overtime to send women back to the kitchen in the name of their disgusting and sexist sky daddy. 

VOTE, people! Vote this ROEVEMBER!!!

*Book banners sicken me. And in this context "activist" means that the liberals like it so it must be banned.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

Would someone please explain that to me?

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

Speaking of...

^^A10^^

Let's discuss the motivation.

Racism is the main motivation, which bewilders me since I thought we had moved far beyond that kind of pure hatred.

^^A11^^

Only in America. And when I want solutions to this problem I am accused of wanting to turn America communist. Such ignorance is depressing.

^^A12^^

What if we used 100% of our brains?

^^A13^^

<>

If you are ever having a bad month, just remember that from Ellen Ripley's perspective, Alien, Aliens, and Aliens 3 took place over about six weeks.

<>
<>

It's kind of wild that we are all going to be happy forever once our most recent online purchases arrive.

<>

GET LEARNT


The Oilbird is unique among birds since it is the only nocturnal fruit-eating(oil palm) bird that navigates via echolocation.

^^B1^^

A perfect example of the counter-productiveness of violence.

^^B2^^

How very wonderful.

^^B3^^

That is a unique telescope but I lost all the details. Sorry.

^^B4^^

I had no idea there were that many.

Now let's think about our ancestors eating every damn one of them in a trial and error process for survival.

I bet those sumbitches were high half their lives.

^^B5^^


^^B6^^

Hurricane Preparedness

And...

That could just reduce the chances that it's destroyed.

^^B7^^

Would that work?

^^B8^^

THE WORLD'S WAR ON WOMEN

This is their symbol...

^^B9^^

They are some of the oldest geological formations on Earth, with their “tepuis” estimated at over 2 billion years old.

The highest tepui plateau, Mount Roraima

Mount Roraima, is famous for its prehistoric ecology, which sustains plants and animals found nowhere else in the world, It is located at the junction of Venezuela, Brazil,, and Guyana.

I would think there are serious limitations to allowing humans on the summit.

^^B10^^

Wormhole of Inishmore is a natural rock formation

A human for scale.

Some people are totally convinced that aliens MUST have made this underwater structure because rocks don't break at 90° angles. Wrong!

^^B13^^

And its poop is added to the irrigation water.

^^B14^^

^^B15^^

^^B16^^

---

I've been very busy in my studio and having my attention elsewhere I neglected to record the source sites. Sorry.

^^B17^^

^^B18^^

I LIKE IT!

^^B19^^

Don't Be The Black Shoe

^^B20^^

<>

If you own a Cowboy's jersey and live in the Dallas area, be at practice tomorrow at 9am.

<>
<>

A girl was Born with a harmonica instead of vocal cords and when she cried it filled the room with melodies so sweet. "Make her cry some more!" the villagers would shout. "Throw garbage at her and let us dance the night away!"

"WWAaangGG," she but could reply.

<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE THE REST OF US


While being filmed?

^^C1^^

How to meet beautiful women.

Always leave them laughing.

^^C2^^

I've posted this before and still wonder what kind of ball that is. Anybody?

^^C3^^

Another repost...

I just noticed that two out of three of those people look like Vladimir Putin.

^^C4^^

Speaking of Russia...

Those are young men fleeing the country.

---

Russian Recruits "Pep" Talk

A little pep talk for new recruits: 

"We have no medicine for you, bring your own. ask your wives for tampons to stop bleeding from bullet holes. Bring your sleeping bags. - You are not going to give us one? No, you get only a uniform. But, we can't buy anything in the store. 

Now off you go!"

And...

---

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

DART Probe Impact

Imagine if instead of a dart we did this...


^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

I will never forget my weekend bartender whose day job was at the zoo. She loved those animals and it choked her up to have to quit due to inept management.

^^C10^^

I watched a film when I was first chosen to work on America's nuclear arsenal in which a replacement crew showed up for their shift in the silo. They faced one another and looked at the clock and when the second hand hit 12 one guy instantly whipped the chain with the key off of his neck and put it on the neck of the replacement. Theoretically, it was so there could never be any confusion about who had the responsibility. In real life, after 12 hours underground, when the replacement walked through the door, the guy tossed him the key and said, "I'm outta here".

^^C11^^

Forklift Pro

^^C12^^

Snow Mobile Pro

"He died doing what he loved...being stupid."

- Spouse probably

^^C13^^

A New Game

So during a gesture that both he and she will remember for the rest of their lives, he wears Crocs....white Crocs.

^^C14^^


<>

He's straightening fence posts.

<>


<>


<>


<>

I think that's the same girl.

<>


<>


How long will this take you?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle. Time: that looks like a bed with three dogs on it. Therefore, I'm in going to say it's a "three dog night".

Anonymous said...

B5 The smart ones used their livestock as test subjects.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive