About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

THURSDAY #5083

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^A1^^

That reminds me of going into the rudest restaurant in the world in Boston and they were nice because it wasn't busy.

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

His chest looks like the opening credits in Star Wars.

^^A10^^

^^A11^^
^^A12^^

^^A13^^

<>

Nothing and nobody is 100% perfect. Therefore there had to be some baptisms of infants that just didn't take.

<>
<>

I have a question for married people: how much is a reasonable amount of money to spend on a wedding clown? I know all the couples in Vogue can afford a classically trained French clown but is it acceptable to just cheap out on a local guy with a few misdemeanors on his record?

<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


He came home with me after his last show at a comedy club and stayed until 4:30 in the morning.

^^B1^^

Nothing good comes from letting religion gain power in the real world.

^^B2^^

My mailmen swear he has ruined the post office.

^^B3^^

I'm assuming the water level in the lake dropped but that's one cool photograph.

^^B4^^

Has anybody checked to see if that could be an option in America?

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

Did you know that all officers have to be college graduates? There's a reason for that.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

Let us pray.

^^B9^^

I haven't a clue. Anybody?

^^B10^^

That reminds me of the commenters whenever I mention doing something to make life better for the working class.

^^B11^^

<>

Every time I try to watch a movie about a janitor at MIT it turns into a bunch of bullshit about math and trauma. Just show me the janitor stuff.

<>
<>

That song "We're Not Gonna Take It" came out almost 40 years ago but I feel like we have, in fact, continued to take it.

<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


^^C1^^

Do such things harm the tree?

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

The engineering required is mind-boggling.

^^C4^^

Anybody?

^^C5^^

I've given up on posting any more of those but this next one is special.

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

Has any of you ever seen anything like that?

^^C10^^

Why do the pedals keep moving?

^^C11^^

Listen to his commands.

^^C12^^


<>

<>


<>


<>


<>



<>


<>









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C-1
Street name.

Wide Load

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive