About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, November 25, 2022

FRIDAY #5084

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


 NASCAR rejects banners of sedition but the Republican Party does not.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

As a man who owned two bars, I can attest to the accuracy of this.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

I am right now waiting on Trump to - everyone predicts - announce that he will run again. I just want the obnoxious bastard to go away. I dream that he will instead announce he is moving to a country without an extradition treaty.

However, his running again will almost assure a Democratic victory. The only thing better would be for him to lose the nomination and make a third-party attempt.

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

<>

Often the best genre of music is when a woman is very angry at something.

<>

<>

In Spider-Man (2002), Peter has a radioactive spider bite the size of a golf ball but instead of going to a doctor, he decided to sleep it off. This is because Peter lives in America.

<>

CLEVER YES BUT IS IT ART


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

Train Set

When my brother retired he built a large train set but all he could talk about is how expensive all the little pieces were. He even bought bushes and trees. I suggested that he make them himself and he looked at me like I had lost my mind.

^^B11^^

<>

The fact that they blur female nipples and not Ted Cruz's face is absurd.

<>
<>

George Washington died in 1799. The first dinosaur fossil was discovered in 1824. George Washington never knew dinosaurs existed.

<>

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE 

EVERY DAMN DAY


^^C1^^

My wife used to do this all the time.

Cook. My wife used to cook.

Did you notice the distortions it took to make her ass look like that?

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Think of how carefully you have to park so the nose fits in the hole.

^^C4^^

I think I would have closed the door in case a rope broke and spilled me out in traffic.

^^C5^^

????

^^C6^^

^^C8^^

Certified Bollywood Moment

^^C9^^

Imagine that guy sitting in an office, he finishes reading the Silence of the Lambs script, he looks up, and says, "Yeah, I can do that."

^^C10^^

Do we all invent that game independently? I don't remember anyone teaching me about the little man. One day he was just there.
^^C11^^

Wine Tasting Fiasco

My first wife's advertising agency had as a client a wine company and organized a wine tasting in a very large room in a hotel. The afternoon before the evening event she was frantic rounding up people to fill the room and begged me to get as many of my friends as possible to show up. I did what I could and when I showed up a half dozen of my bar cronies were sitting at a table in the very back of the room. On each table were a dozen or so bottles of wine that the representative wanted us to sip one at a time as she described it. My friends were having none of that. Each took a bottle and drank right out of the bottle while they carried on a drunken conversation oblivious to the rep. Afterward, my first wife got mad at ME!

^^C12^^

Oops.

^^C13^^

^^C14^^

Float Handlers

^^C15^^

Goat Simulator

^^C16^^

The Little Pianist

Charlie "Barley" (age 5) plays The Sorcerer by Carol Matz.

 
^^C17^^

^^C18^^

<>

What sets humans apart from other animals? It's a burning question that some scientists say boils down to the fine control of one earthly force: fire.

<>
<>

Trump demands a recount after Biden has more positive covid tests than he did.

<>

HISTORICAL IMAGES


Sod house in Drenthe, Netherlands, 1936

^^D1^^

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

Swedish women removing lice from children, 1912

The "good old days".

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

Kitty Hawk P-40

The pilot's parachute. Not used for abandoning the aircraft in flight as the pilot chose to crash land, but it's believed he might have used it as a sun shield.

Bullet holes were probably received during a previous incident.

This crashed Kittyhawk P- 40, a WW2 aircraft was found in the Sahara desert in 2012 after lying there for 70 years. It was being transported for repairs in 1942 when the pilot became lost and crash-landed. It was in very good condition with all cockpit instruments intact and even had bullets loaded in the magazines.

The pilot; RAF Flight Sergeant Dennis Copping, aged 24, would have abandoned the aircraft in hope of finding help but obviously perished in the wilderness.

^^D6^^

French Impressionist Claude Monet in his garden in Giverny, France in 1905.

*A lot of people say I look like him.

^^D7^^


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


"I dOn'T likE giRls wiTh MuscLes."

*SHUT THE FUCK UP!

<>








1 comment:

Burgervan said...

C12: I have a wine taste every few days. Did I say 'Wine'? I Meant 7.5% volume cheap cider and it tastes like I'm getting notes of Bladdered and smashed. Hahahabahaha.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive