About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

ANTI-SERMON

I have begun hanging out in Christian websites....just for fun. Here's a couple of things I found....


Read what it says below the "Send a Smile" request....

I couldn't say this better myself....

I don't believe the 105,000 number, but I do like my humorous last paragraph....


This man believes dead people come back to life.
He wears weird shit on his head.
His religion is Voodoo. 

This man believes dead people come back to life.
He wears weird shit on his head.
His religion is Catholic.

Oh, and here's a direct quote from the man...

Gentle readers, could you look me in the eye and tell me that you believe that there is a Saint Michael the Archangel who is living up in the sky and doing battle with the fucking devil? IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE?!?!?




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive