About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

IT'S NEWS TO ME

Just a heads up to remind you that the USA is playing in the final game of the Women's World Cup.

This is the shot, with seconds to go in double overtime, that led to the shoot out that led to the victory.
 These girls will face Japan and ought to have their hands full.

World Cup is not like the World Series or the Super Bowl. In our big games at least all the players are Americans. In the World Cup they really hate the other team.

Speaking of women in sports...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive