About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

ANTI-SERMON


The votes are in, my friends. The internet is not all that impressed with god.






Some people believe that homosexuals were born that way, as if it's genetic. I have problems with that.
Why would gay genes persist? Evolution points to it dying out almost immediately. All human beings ever born are optimized for heterosexual procreation.

Then I got an email for regular contributor, Kelly, that went something like this.
He thinks that any man who wants to marry another man should be able to do so. Any woman who wants to marry another woman should be able to do so. And any woman who wants an abortion should be able to do so.
Then in about 50 years there wouldn't be any more Democrats.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive