About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

DICK NEWS MOSTLY

New young reader, Steve, sent me this. He said he hated cats, without even knowing he shares the loathing with me.
And this is well worth the read....

 But not so fast, Mr. Radio Flyer Internet Guy....

How in the name of Hugh Hefner does a man fake an orgasm without the spermee not detecting the lack of excretion from the spermer? 


 What I found exceedingly interesting about that story was that the images have been doing very well after being submitted in numerous photo competitions.
Can a monkey get a copyright?
The first time I saw the image on the right, I thought it was photoshopped.

And now just to make a point....AGAIN!.....

A CONVERSATION:
I don't hear well. No...I don't hear worth a shit. Anyway, I was sitting at my favorite bar today watching World Cup and I heard the guy down the bar say to the bartender, Abby, "I hang out with this girl, but my wife doesn't mind since I screwed up with her."
They continued to talk about how close he and his 'friend' were, etc, then I said, "Why would your wife trust you with the girl knowing what you did with her?"
He said, "Well, we don't do anything special."
I said, "Well, I guess it's how you define "screwed".
He gasped, "WHAT?!?"
I replied, "Didn't you say you had already screwed up with her?"
He said, "NO! I said, 'I GREW up with her."
I said, "Never mind then."

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive