About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 29, 2011

FUN WITH LANGUAGE... VOLUME...WHATEVER

There was a gay pride rally.

And there was an anti-gay protester....this one got his sign vandalized....
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!


Speaking of closets....

Speaking of beggars' signs....

Speaking of change...

This, believe it or not, is worth the read....

Speaking of jars...

Speaking of food....FUCK THE POOR!



SIGNS AND NOTICES



I've always wondered what "Put the lime in the coconut" means.





Has anything happened since 2008? I've been looking down at my phone.





Girls who are the age of consent now were born in 1993.
Jurassic Park was the number one movie back then.
Deal with that shit.





I used the word chiggers in my blog and have been notified by the NAACP that I should change it to "chigroes".





Rum comes alive when you add coke....unlike Amy Winehouse.










(if you don't know why this is funny, it's okay, it really is)


Okay, here's a hint...


 No, Melvin, you do dumb stuff because you are dumb, which also explains your poorness.....fucking dumbass...


Quit fucking with my mind, man!

THING NUMBER 1: Making a ton of money selling books to stupid people.

???????????
(did you read the last sentence?) 


???????.....but I agree.....

Well, that oughta do it....



 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!



I want one of these...


EVEN CHARTS CAN BE FUNNY

 (if you don't know who Maslow is, it's okay, it really is)




This just may be a good idea....


For my daughter...

Even the Europeans use language cleverly....

I know the printing is very small, but please read....

I've seen so many mistakes of writing on cakes and such that I don't even post them anymore, but this one is very, very different.....AND VERY FUCKING FUNNY...


TOONS OF THE DAY...


"Are you stoned, Melvin?"



One of my very own....

TOPLESS WOMEN IN THE SURF THAT LOOKS LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....



I've put together a quick post for this Saturday.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive