About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 29, 2011

IT'S NEWS TO ME


 Someone sent me the illustration above without a HAHAHAH or anything to indicate it was a spoof. Anyway, I did the math and figured a whole bunch of people I know should have died when they were five.

A Casey Anthony mask......BOO!



This is that NASCAR pastor's "smokin' hot" wife.
In the eye of the beholder, indeed....


 (that was not poor Chora's tatto)


TRUE: In a recent poll, 52% of Americans approve of god's job performance.
(you can't make this stuff up)


Here's what we need....
 And now the not funny picture of the day...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive