About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

IT'S NEWS TO ME


This is the first legally married same-sex couple in New York.
 And every how you feel about it....it doesn't matter. You have no right to tell anyone who they may or may not marry. Get over it.
And further, do you really want to be in the same camp as a fucking freak like this?......DO YOU?!?!

My wife called an asked me what I wanted for dinner. When I got home this was on the table.
 I had to explain to her that I said chicken pot pie, not chicken, pot, and pie.

This is kind of cool. A father and son at the first and last Shuttle flight.













No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive