About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SHIT THAT MAKES ME SICK AT MY STOMACH

Gentle readers, I submit two very powerful images.
The first is an image of the murderer of children in Oslo taken from a helicopter. 
That's him in dark standing...with weapon.
There is a living child in the water directly in front of him.
 This murderer is the best argument against profiling there could be.

And then there's this.
This is a muslim woman at a memorial service for murdered Christians in Oslo. She is grieving the lose of her countrymen. 
Recall that the earliest discussion after the tragedy was that it was a muslim attack over the re-printing of offending Danish cartoons in Oslo newspapers. 

But then, there's this observation.

This muslim woman takes this very poignant moment to.......................text her friends. I find that disturbing.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive