About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PEOPLE NOT LIKE ME AND YOU




This woman was just voted "Most Favorite Passenger" by the TSA inspectors....

This man is texting while riding a motorcycle...



Just another parent who thinks their little darling is the next Picasso....poor bastard....

This man is a new breed called a "Hipster". 
Isn't he pretty?

My wife has been trying to put a little more excitement in our sex life.....it's not working....




"Fuck the police."


"What you going to do today, dear?"
"Oh, I just thought I'd walk around the farm half naked and photo my twat, why?"


 "Yeah, son, you found a bride just like your dear old mom."

An Emo Bieber fan....rare, that....


This man is carrying everything but the...oh, wait...he DOES have a kitchen sink....

This is the way we do it in America....

This is the way they have been doing it for centuries...beautiful....

?????




I think these next two women lost a bet...


TRUE: This woman is in the World Record Book for have the biggest smile....no, just kidding....




This man stands on the overpass everyday during rush hour...no body knows why....


TOONS OF THE DAY....


This one took me a minute...or two....or three....

One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO DEFINITELY LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT MAYBE AREN'T....



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive