About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SHIT I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT AND I KNOW A LOT OF SHIT

I once told you of a book store in NYC that sold only one book and I bet you didn't believe me....

















It's interesting to me that all of the uses for this so far have been sexually explicit...


I bet you don't know who this is....
Highlight [ BILL MURRAY ]


I bet you have never seen this before...


Guess what the artist used to make this....
Her lips....


How about this one?
Pills....


And this?
Dice....


One more....
Wood....


I don't like cake. When I tell people, 99% yell, "YOU DON'T LIKE CAKE?!?!?!"



(That one was a joke)


If you've only ever read one book in your life...I highly reccommend that you keep your mouth shut.





The kids next door have challenged me to a water fight....I'm just waiting for the kettle to boil.




This looks sooooo photoshopped, but it's not.
Guess what it is....
[ It's the Holocaust Museum in Berlin ]


I met a man one time who ate Cheetos with chopsticks so he wouldn't get the orange crap on his fingers.




What is this?
[ Rice paddies ]


No one is totally useless, since anyone can be used as a bad example.




I didn't know this...


TRUE: I talked to a woman today who visited Cairo and she told me about the traffic. She said every taxi beeped their horns almost continuously. Then later she took a taxi out in the country and the horn still beeped every so often. She asked who he was beeping at and the driver said, "Oh, it's set to automatically beep every few seconds."




This image was on several sites and ALL OF THEM stated that it was not photoshopped....you decide....


Did you know there was such a job?


TRUE: I knew a man whose name was Charles Team True.











True? I kind of think so....

TOONS OF THE DAY....



One of my very own....


WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....

Oh, look, somebody's going to get lucky.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive